- Please be considerate of our neighbors when taking off…………..Thank You.
- We are asking pilots to fly the runway heading to 700′ MSL before making your turn.
Pattern: Fly — Right traffic 16 and Left traffic 34. Fly — west side pattern over water.
- Sea Planes taking off from Fisherman Bay and/or transitioning at low altitudes west of airport.
- Down drafts on approach especially from west winds landing 16.
- Tall trees on approaches.
- Washington State DOT .
- Lopez WSDOT WebCam
There are no services at the airport:
- We have a small waiting room in the terminal, free WiFi and a phone for local or 911 calls. There is a port-a-potty.
- Restaurants, lodging, shops, art galleries are approximately 3 miles from the airport in Lopez Village..
- Golfing: There is a very good 9 hole golf course with seperated tee boxes for the second 9 holes. It is immediately adjacent to the airport. No tee times are needed and rarely any waiting. If your ball goes over the fence onto the airport, consider it a donation to the school’s golf program. Their website is lopezislandgolf.com.
- Bicycle Rentals available: Village Cycles http://villagecycles.net/ 360-468-4013 or Lopez Bikes and Kayaks http://www.lopezkayaks.com/ 360-468-2847.
If information that you are looking for is not here: Contact Helen at 360-468-4116