Welcome to the Port of Lopez website!
The Port District boundaries encompass all of Lopez Island.
- The Port owns 93.26 acres including the Lopez Airport including surrounding safety buffers, Bayview Day Park and the Shark Reef rental house.
Monthly meetings for the Port of Lopez are the second Thursday of each month, 7PM at the Lopez Airport. The public is welcome.
AGENDA February 8
Audio Recordings and Minutes of Meetings. See: Past Meeting – Minutes and Audio.
Lopez Island Airport is a public airport located three miles south of the village of Lopez, on the west side of Lopez Island, one of the San Juan Islands in the state of Washington.
Lopez Island Airport Information
|IATA: LPS||FAA: S31|
||Qualifications for FAA AIP funding:
|Lopez Island Airport covers an area of 90.2 acres|
|Public General Aviation Airport (Basic Catagory).||Maintenance and operations funded by Port income and local property taxes.|
|Owner||Port of Lopez|
|Location||Lopez Island, Washington, USA|
|Elevation MSL||209 ft/ 64 m|
|Coordinates||48°29’02” N 122°56’16” W|
|Length||2,904 ft., with full length parallel taxilane|
|Surface||Asphalt (Excellent condition)|
|Approach information: PAPI’s and REIL’s on both ends of runways.|
Airlines and Destinations
- San Juan Airlines http://sanjuanairlines.com/ (Anacortes, Bellingham) 360-378-6324
- Island Air http://sji-islandair.com/ (Anacortes, Bellingham, Seattle, Port Townsend, Everett, Skagit & Canada) 360-378-2376
- Kenmore Air https://www.kenmoreair.com/ (Seattle – Lake Union, Victoria, Inside Passage) 866-435-9524 Note: Seaplanes land at Fisherman Bay
You may reach the Port of Lopez at:
- (360) 468-4116
- PO Box 907
- Lopez Island, WA 98261
- Washington Public Ports Association
- Washington State DOT .
- Lopez WSDOT WebCam