Welcome to the Port of Lopez website!
Lopez Island Airport (IATA: LPS, FAA LID: S31) is a public airport located three miles (5km) south of the village of Lopez, on the west side of Lopez Island, one of the San Juan Islands in the U.S. state of Washington. The airport is owned by the Port of Lopez.
Dedication picnic shelter – To be held on July 21st at 10:30a.m.
There is new information on the Projects page for lighting upgrade work and closures at the airport this summer. Posted 5/12/17
Monthly meetings for the Port of Lopez are on the second Thursday of each month at 7PM at the Lopez Airport. The public is welcome to come.
AGENDA July 13
Audio recordings of meetings. See Past Meeting – Minutes and Audio.
Lopez Island Airport
|IATA: LPS||FAA: S31|
|Owner||Port of Lopez|
|Elevation AMSL||209 ft/ 64 m|
|Length||2,904 ft (885 m)|
|Source: Federal Aviation Administration|
Facilities and Aircraft
Lopez Island Airport covers an area of 50 acres (20 ha) which contains one asphalt paved runway (16/34) measuring 2,904 x 60 ft (885 x 18 m).
Airlines and Destinations
- Kenmore Air (Seattle – Lake Union) 866-435-9524
- San Juan Airlines/West Isle Air (Anacortes, Bellingham) 360-378-6324
- Island Air (NW & Canada) 360-378-2376
You may reach the Port of Lopez at:
PO Box 907
Lopez Island, WA 98261
- FAA Airport Master Record (Contact Information)
- AirNav.Com (http://www.airnav.com/airport/s31)
- Washington State DOT (http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/aviation/AllStateAirports/Lopez_LopezIsland.htm)
- Lopez WSDOT WebCam http://www.wsdot.wa.gov/aviation/WebCam/LopezIsland.htm
- Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lopez_Island_Airport)