END OF YEAR REVIEW – 2019
- Hugely successful second ever Airport Day with more than 400 participants and 12 Scenic Flights.
- Hired Rick Hoffman, the Port’s first airport manager, who will run all Port operations and financials
- Started upgard to the airport’s FAA comprehensive master plan, reviewing for an Instrument approach and weather station, future FAA funded projects.
- Purchased 6 acre parcel on NW end of runway for buffer.
- Completed a positive year with a cohesive commission working for a safer airport, addressing community issues and keeping the Port property taxes one of the lowest in the state.