Welcome to the Port of Lopez
Mission of the Port of Lopez
To protect and improve the social, natural and economic environments of Lopez
Island through responsible management of the Port’s public assets.
The Port District boundaries encompass all of Lopez Island.
- The Port owns a total of 99.26 acres, which includes the Lopez Airport, surrounding safety buffers, the Shark Reef Rental House and property, and Bayview Day Park on Fisherman Bay.
Monthly meetings for the Port of Lopez.
- The second Thursday of each month, 5PM at the Lopez Airport. The public is welcome
- The regularly scheduled meeting for March 12, 2020 has been cancelled due to lack of a quorum. The next meeting will be April 9th, 2020
- .See AGENDA for next meeting
Lopez Island Airport is a public airport located three miles south of the village of Lopez, on the west side of Lopez Island, one of the San Juan Islands in the state of Washington.
Click here for: Detailed Airport Info
You may reach the Port of Lopez at:
- (360) 468-4116
- PO Box 907
- Lopez Island, WA 9826
- See us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/lopezairport/